We often think that Hunger & fullness are feelings in the belly that tell us when we need to eat, or when we have had enough to eat. This is true to some extent, but there are so many more ways that your body might be telling you that you are hungry or full. Ways you may not have even realised!
That’s ok, because you’ve probably never needed to think about it before. But now we’re really going to look at that, and figure out what hunger and fullness feels like for YOU. Once you have more of an idea of that, you can really start to use the Eat From Within system and eat more intuitively.
Here you’ll learn
- What hunger and fullness is, and why we feel it
- Why hunger is both a good thing, and sometimes a not-so-good thing
- How hunger and fullness affect binge eating
- How hunger and fullness fit into the Eat From Within System
- Why we might be letting ourselves get too hungry.
- Why we might eat past comfortable fullness.